Thursday 12 January 2023

I'm back... again!

 Recently I started using Mastodon. Mastodon is a twitter alternative that some people are giving a go. I wanted to try it out and thought I would post some of the media commentary I do on various forums I hang out on. 

Mastodon is part of the "fediverse" which is a type of internet application that allows you to follow other types of applications directly without the need for more accounts. Imagine you could follow a youtube account directly on tiwtter without the need for a YouTube account.. stuff like that. Anyway I have been playing with a thing called "Personal Journal" which is a fediverse blogging platform. 

Anyway, some people have commented to me that the service kinda sucks as there is no form of indexing. So the blog appears as a long single page.

You can see my new blog here if you like : https://personaljournal.ca/jyujinkai/

So I am considering moving back to this blog. I have not decided yet... but I may do so, and if I do I'll move the new posts from the journal to here.

You can follow me on Mastodon here : https://mastodon.au/@jyujinkai

No comments:

Post a Comment